What are company workspaces & teams?
If you sign up to Magical with your work email address, you will be prompted to either create a company workspace or join an existing company workspace if one already exists for your domain.
A company workspace is where you will curate a shared library of your teams best shortcuts and automated workflows (transfers). You can create various teams within your company workspace to help keep your shortcuts and transfers organized.
Below is a brief guide on how to get started with company workspaces and teams.
How to use Magical with your team
- Create your teams: Navigate to your Magical workspace. Create new teams by clicking “Create Team” underneath your Company Workspace and follow the instructions. By default, your company has a team labelled “General” which everyone in your company has access to.
- Share shortcuts: Navigate to your a Private workspace and select the shortcuts you'd like to share with your Team. In the upper right corner of the shortcut, click Share, select the Teams you’d like to share the shortcut with, and click apply. These will be visible to anyone who joins those teams.
- Use shared shortcuts: Shared shortcuts can now be found by anyone who has joined your team by typing //. All their private and team shortcuts can be found in the dropdown.
- Invite coworkers to teams: Invite your coworkers to a team, navigate to a team workspace and click on the "Invite coworkers" button. Either copy the link and share it with your team or enter your coworkers email addresses and press Send.
For more on how to use teams, visit the following links:
- How to create a team in Magical
- How to share shortcuts to a team
- How to invite coworkers to a team
- How to use team shortcuts